Monday, May 16, 2011

9 Months Old

Holy cow....little Henry is 9 months old today. Time sure does fly!

We are currently in North Carolina visiting with Ding Dong and Grandad. They came up for a visit last week and Henry and I hitched a ride south with them on Saturday. Eddie will be joining us at the end of the week.

Because we were down here I got to go to CNU's graduation yesterday. It was very neat to see so many students that I've had the pleasure of working with during my time at CNU. I've known some of them for all four of their years here...and two that I've known four years longer since they were in the marching band at Denbigh HS where I used to help! I'm so glad that I was able to go. I really do love some of the students!

Last night Henry and I got to watch Grandad and Ding Dong in their community band concert. Henry was a very good audience member He was quiet for the most part and though he was a little bit of a wiggle worm I didn't have to take him out at all.

Today I did a run for the first time in almost two weeks. I had been having some foot pain so I rested my feet and tried it out again this morning. The run went very well....hopefully my feet stay feeling good. If not, I will probably check out different shoes to see if that helps.

Nothing much else to report at the moment so I'll leave you with a video of Henry playing the piano this morning:

No comments:

Post a Comment