Monday, June 6, 2011

Bebe

Eddie, Henry and I traveled to Easton, PA on Saturday for the baby shower for Sean and Andrea. They are my fraternity brothers (Andrea is my little brother!) and friends from JMU. They are incredibly cute with each other and are expecting their little Bebe (nickname for fetus) at the end of August. Andrea asked that we come down a little early to take some photos of them to document the "bump".

The drive to Easton was very easy and very pretty. (I think we'll be going back when Henry's a little bit older to visit the Crayola Factory, which is located there.) The weather was warm and cloudy. This actually worked out well for photos to diffuse the noon sun. We went to the Delaware Canal State Park, which was a great place for photos. I am really pleased with how they turned out and am thrilled for the two of them to welcome their little bundle of joy!

Here are some of my favorites from the shoot:




No comments:

Post a Comment