Tuesday, April 19, 2011

One, Zoo, Teeth

One...

I had seen an advertisment for NJPAC's Chorus Line coming to town later this spring. To promote the show coming they organized an attempt to break the world record for longest chorus line. I looked into it and decided that it would be a lot of fun...I mean, how often do you get a chance to try to break a world record?! Meredith and Karen were interested too so we learned the steps from the YouTube instructional video and loaded up on Saturday for the mall. Eddie's mom and Mike (and Henry in tow) came with us to act as supporters and documenters.

Even though we were well short of the record, it was still a lot of fun. The local paper had a little article the next day.





Here's my first attempt at using the movie making function of our Flip cam. I missed the screen to update the title and credits and it took forever to format so I'm just going to post as is...




Zoo...

My good friend Brett was in NYC for some concerts this weekend and since he was so close we got together at the Bronx Zoo yesterday. The trip there was a little stressful because my GPS didn't know a very important navigating road was closed the way we needed to go so it was a very roundabout trip to actually get to the zoo. However, once there we enjoyed the good weather and getting to see Brett. I don't think I had seen him for a little over a year so it was about time! Plus Henry finally got to meet him! The sea lions were definitely the highlight of the zoo....which didn't take much considering there was ONE barely visible tiger head in the whole Tiger Mountain exhibit and NO baboons in the Baboon Reserve section. However, it was a nice day and the sea lions were great so no worries.

My favorite Sea Lion photo of the day:





Teeth...
Little boy has been working on some bottom teeth and they are finally visible. Eddie says these don't count yet but they are visible on film so, I think they are starting to count!



Henry helping Ellen answer the phone:

No comments:

Post a Comment