Monday, January 24, 2011

P-O-O-R J-E-T-S

Sadly Eddie's Jets did not pull out a victory yesterday. We did, however, have a good time cheering them on with MomMom and PopPop!




It's been VERY cold here in New Jersey. In fact, yesterday was the coldest day NJ has seen in 5 or 6 years! We're heading into a heat wave this week (39!) and so we'll get some rain to wash away some of the old snow that has been sticking around.

We've managed to stay very busy and entertained despite the cold. Between tummy time, baths and naps, it's amazing how fast time flies during the day!

I have concert band rehearsal tonight. Our first concert is on the 4th so we're really plugging along in rehearsals. I am really enjoying it and am glad to be there. The director sent out a link to a performance of "High Flight", which is one of the pieces that we're playing. I just finished listening to it and will probably run downstairs to grab my music to follow along. It's a neat piece of music and it was good to listen without playing. There is so much going on that I'm missing while concentrating on my millions of tiny notes!

Not much else going on currently so I'll post this cute photo of Henry and grab some lunch before he wakes up from his nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment