Monday, January 10, 2011

Monday Update...holy cow!

I'm actually writing an update on Monday, as I had intended on doing weekly this whole time.

Another week has flown by. It's hard to believe that we are well into January already.

This weekend we celebrated the New Year with the annual family dinner at Aldo's with Eddie's mom's side of the family. Aldo's is an amazing Italian restaurant and I love going there. Everything is so delicious. After dinner we took the annual Seavers Family Fun Photo. We take serious ones too each year but the fun ones are my favorite.

Here are all three of the Seavers Family Fun Photos....2008, 2009 and early 2011.







Eddie and I continue on the hunt for a house. We've had some action this weekend and I will update if things solidify.

I had the second rehearsal with the Ridgewood Concert Band this evening. I'm enjoying it a lot and am looking forward to getting to know the people a little better. But for now it's just nice to have a musical outlet and to be around people that find Rubank jokes funny.

Things are generally good and we're enjoying life in New Jersey still. I must say that one of my favorite things is that I can see the NYC skyline in my everyday travels. I'm not sure it will ever get old. At some point I will take some photos and post them here to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment