Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Reunited and it feels so good!

Well, I (Beth) am back up in New Jersey, this time for good...or at least until next week when the three of us venture back down to VA/NC for Christmas with my parents.

It was so nice to get back to my little boy and my big boy (haha) last week. I ended up not having to go to work on Thursday or Friday because of snow. It was nice to have the snow but a real bummer that I had come down for the week to work and couldn't do it.

Since my return we have had lots of fun..

Henry hung out with Santa in downtown Ridgewood. (For those HOs out there...he reminded me of Earl Shaffer.)



Henry tried cereal for the first time.



And he enjoyed hanging out by the Christmas tree.



Other than that we've just been plugging along to get to Winter Break for Eddie. We did a great job with being early on gifts and I'm actually really pleased with what we've done for many of our family and friends. I am looking forward to sharing Christmas with Henry, even though he won't have any idea what's going on.

Eddie is still doing well with work. I got to meet more of his co-workers over the weekend at a holiday party. I am looking forward to (hopefully) spending more time with them and getting to know them. They seem like a fun bunch.

That's all from here at the moment.

Have a happy holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment