Monday, October 11, 2010

Week 8!

I can't believe that eight weeks ago we were hanging out with a Henry that was only four hours old! Now he's a whole eight weeks old and is changing and growing every day. It's amazing.

He is currently resting in my lap and we are listening to a Youtube video with white noise and rain. Henry has been extremely fussy tonight, which is very much out of character for him. After walking, singing, and swinging I took a shot with Youtube for some relaxing sounds. It seems to work and he's calmed down a lot. (I'm about to fall asleep too!) I have bookmarked a good rain and cricket one for future use.

To mark today's 8 Week birthday I snapped a few shots of him with his friend Toby the Turtle.



It was fun to go back and look at a similar shot I took when he was just 8 days old:



Here are two more from today:



2 comments:

  1. OMG - the one of him on Daddy's shoulder is SUCH a pirate face. Arrrrrrgh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhhhhhhhh the winking picture is too cute. Love this little guy!

    ReplyDelete