Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Halfway Through...

Well, I have survived the first half of my first week back to work after being home with little Henry for 7 weeks. I have been surprisingly "okay" with being back. I think really loving my coworkers helps...as does knowing that I'll be back home full-time with him at the end of the month.

On Monday, Henry stayed home in the morning with Uncle Kevin and then had adventures with dad and Uncle Kevin in the afternoon. (Baby's First Putt Putt!) My parents have been generous enough to come stay with us for the rest of the week. They took Henry on a walk yesterday and have continued my routine of "Morning Music" in the morning (obviously). Morning Music is something that I started with Henry when I was home with him. It just consists of us listening to different pieces and genres of music each morning. I think he likes it, or at least tolerates it well.

Tonight after work we will have some Azzurri pizza and then go to Eddie's kickball game. My parents haven't seen a game yet so I'm excited for them to see what all the fuss is about. Eddie is sad that his Peninsula WAKA days are numbered. He mentioned yesterday something about adult baseball/softball leagues in Jersey so I have no doubt that he'll find something to fulfill his need to be competitive!

It is my hope to do post consistently, at least on each Monday to chronicle Henry's week "birthdays" and keep track of what he is doing, his development and all that fun stuff...and post photos of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment