Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Catching Up...Yet Again

Well, it's been far too long (yet again) since my last real post. Needless to say, we've been a little busy!

We have been in our house for a little while now and it is nice to finally feel pretty settled. Most of our "things" are in their place and it looks like "ours" now. This is thanks to my parents, who were just here for almost a week. With their help we have all new window blinds, the kitchen cabinets and pantry are organized properly (things had been put in pretty randomly as we unpacked since we did it in phases), there are pictures on the walls, baby gates are installed on the stairs, etc. It would have taken us months to do all of that so...thanks Mom and Dad!

We pulled up the photos from the real estate listing for comparison and boy oh boy, what a difference! I will be putting together some Before and After side-by-sides in the next few weeks so you can see exactly what we've done. It really looks and feels like a new house, which is pretty exciting. I'm glad that we were able to look past the old carpet, ugly kitchen, etc. and see the potential.

I realize it's been a while since I've posted pictures so I'll have to get a few uploaded to share of Henry. It's hard to believe he is almost 18 months old!

I promise I'll have more exciting and interesting updates to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment