Sunday, January 8, 2012

I Can Go The Distance

I know I have been extremely negligent in my blog posting over the holiday season and into the New Year. Between moving into the house, Christmas, New Years and now Disney, we've been quite busy!

I have many photos to post and stories to tell but for now I'll leave you with this.

I DID IT!



Note: Yes, you read that right...over 22,000 runners finished the half marathon!


I know this is a family blog so I'll say that EDDIE DID IT TOO!



I will have a longer post about the holidays, Disney, and the race weekend (and might make Eddie write some too!) but for now I'll just say that I'm so glad we all decided to run these races this weekend. It has been a really interesting, fun, challenging, enjoyable, rewarding, and amazing journey. The race itself was tough but I am proud to say that I did it.

No comments:

Post a Comment